- Check Cashiers of Southern California, Inc. DBA:
- Check Cashiers, Inc. DBA: USA Checks Cashed
- ONLINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
December 31, 2013
- USA Checks Cashed (the 'Business,' 'we' or 'us') understands that privacy is an important issue,
- and we
- Take your privacy. Please browse the following to find out more about how we gather, use and
- Safeguard the info and data we collect or you might supply to us. These Privacy
Practices set forth below under the caption 'Effectiveness are subject to modification or update as
- and Policy Modification.'
- APPLICABILITY OF THOSE PRIVACY PRACTICES
- These Privacy Practices apply to information and data we collect or you might supply to us
- from you via the SWAFT.INFO website (collectively, the 'Site'). Using the Website,
Or voluntarily supplying your information to us, you consent to use and the collection of all
- In the event you do not consent to the conditions of those Privacy
- Practices, please do not supply us with any information and do not use the Website. These Privacy Practices
- Are incorporated into and subject to the Terms & Conditions for the Website.
These Privacy Practices applies only to information submitted or collected via the Website, and do not
- apply to information which will be gathered by the Company through every other means, including offline or
- at any of our stores.
- Sites or ads, programs, or services associated with, linked to or accessible
- from the Website. The info gathered or received by such third parties, is subject with their own
Under no conditions and privacy policies or practices is the Company responsible or liable for
- the third party's conformity therewith.
- HOW CAN WE COLLECT INFO FROM YOU?
Computer used when you interact together with Your Website and to gain access to the Website. In this respect, the Website use common
- automated information gathering tools for example log files that record page action, including a unique
- Man's visits to a page and how many "hits" a specific piece is receiving, together with other program
- Task. The Business may use small bits of code called 'one- ',' 'clear gifs, pixel gifs or 'web beacons '
Embedded in the Website to collect specific information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE BUSINESS COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Via the Website, the Company collects from you: (i) certain non personal technical and other information and
- (ii) specific personally identifiable information.
All Visitors to the Website 'In general, should you go to the Website without applying or registering for any of the
- Company's services, you will be utilizing the Website no personally identifiable information is
- Accumulated. Whether when you visit the Site numerous kinds of advice, you apply for just about any services
- Are gathered automatically and passively through log files and other programs as noted above under the
your computer when you use the Internet), the name of the internet page where you entered the Website,
Form of browser or operating system you happen to be employing, the name of your Internet supplier, broad
- Demographic data, data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you utilize your personal computer with
- the Website as well as your activity while utilizing the Site.
Visitors Who Register or Apply For Services ' If you elect to apply or enroll for specific Company
- services through the Website, you will be supplying us with some or every one of these registration-related
- Number, employment, insurance, rent/mortgage payments, banking information, references and date of
- Depending on how you use the Website, we may collect the following personally identifiable additional
- Info and data:
? Advice about your utilization of Website characteristics and how frequently you use them; and
? Customer support information about you.
The Website lets you contact us through e-mail.
At any time you make such contact, you'll be supplying us with your name and other details, such
- As telephone number, home address, email address and any information you choose to comprise in the text of
- your message.
- Actions over time and across third party sites or services that are online. So, we do not now
- Process or comply at any web browser's 'do not track alternative mechanisms or ' sign that supply
consumers together with the capacity to exercise choice concerning the collection of personally identifiable
- Advice about your online activities over time and across third party sites. We let third party
- Firms, including AddThis, when you visit our website, to gather certain anonymous information.
- These firms may use non-personally identifiable information throughout your visits
Sites in order to offer ads about goods and services prone to be of greater interest to
- you. These companies typically use a third party web beacon or a cookie to accumulate this info. To
- Find out about that behavioral advertising practice, you are able to travel to SWAFT.INFO>
- HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Our Use of Information. We collect, retain, and make use of the information we collect through the Website for valid
Company purposes only. This not only allows us to provide the Website as it exists today, but nonetheless, additionally, it enables us
- To supply you with innovative features and services we develop in the long run that use the advice we
- Receive in new ways about you.
- ? To provide our services to you;
- ? Protect, and to help to keep the Site safe and secure users' property or rights;
? to monitor your utilization of the Website, including to apply our Terms & Conditions; and
? To correspond together with you regarding the Website or matters relating to your use or possible use of the Website, or
Our Sharing of Information. Your trust is essential to us, which can be why we don't share information we
Unless we've, receive about you with others:
? received your permission; or
- ? Given you notice, by telling you about it in these Privacy Practices; or for example
- ? Removed your name or some other personally identifying information from it.
- We tend not to sell or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for advertising purposes.
We may share information with contractors to help us and otherwise supplying services on our behalf
- Run the Website. In addition, we may share information with our associated businesses for use in
- connection by making use of their companies. We require those supplying services to limit
- Their use and disclosure of your information to uses and disclosures that are not inconsistent with these Privacy
Practices, nonetheless, we cannot ensure their conformity.
The contents of your online communications, along with other information about you as a Website user, may
a risk to the security of you or somebody else, (iii) when required either to safeguard our rights or property,
or (iv) for us to render the service you've requested.
MODIFICATIONS TO TIPS
We strive to steadfastly keep up the truth of any personally identifiable information that'll be gathered from
- You, and will use our reasonable efforts to respond quickly to update our database when
- You tell us the advice in our database is off-target. We do not give you online access to
- your program or registration info, or the ability to edit this advice. It is your obligation
To ensure that such information is complete, accurate and up-to-date. You might obtain from us, by e-mail,
- the registration information in our records or files. Advice will probably be updated as soon as fairly
- E MAIL LISTS
- When you enroll or apply for services through the Website, we may contact you from time to time via email,
- Supplying upgrades as well as other info to you regarding our services and the Website unless you opt-out
of receiving, such information as noted below under the caption 'Opt-Outside.'
- All e-mails will contain links letting you opt-out of receiving such information. In addition, you may
- Opt out of receiving alternative communications or materials from our affiliates as well as us by contacting us via
- E-mail at SWAFT.INFO
In conformity using the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. '
312.1-312.12, the Firm WOn't knowingly gather or solicit personal information from anyone under
the age of 13 or knowingly enable such persons to enroll. If you are under 13, please do not try to
Enroll for the Website or send us any information about yourself , including your name, address, cellular
Apparatus number, or email. Through the use of the Website, you signify that you are not under 13 years of